Friday, February 6, 2009

FAQ

1) How do i shop in Nails Town?

Do explore around, take down the item description, item code for the swarosvki crystals, rhinestones and pearl, and the qty required and send it to nailstown@hotmail.com

2) Is it safe to give you my particulars?

All particulars needed for processing purposes and will be filed as confidential and kept in database. I will not sell, rent, trade my mailing list of my shoppers.

3) Do i need to send you my address every time i order in Nails Town?

You only have to give me your address for the first time, and you can omit from the 2nd orders onwards, unless you intend to change your mailing adress.

4) When can I receive my items once I have sent my order?

It will take at least 2-3 working days to process your orders after your confirmation, a "sent-out" email will notify when i had mailed out the items to you.

5) Can i exchange or return items?

Please understand that all sales are FINAL.
- All items will be checked before delivering.
- I will not accept exchange unless wrong item has been sent by me.
- Refund will only be made if paid item is out of stock.
- Shipping and handling charge imposed for the exchange/refund items will be paid by the customer.
- Exchange will be made only if the item is returned in the original condition.
* Items shall be returned with full and original packaging. (include tag, label, packaging bag, shopping bag)
* Items with signs of tampering, washing, altering will not be entertained.


6) Can i exchange or return swarosvki crystals, rhinestones and pearl if sizes do not fit or the colours are not as what i thought?

I do not entertain exchanges of any sort as i checked through the items carefully before sending them out. Measurements were categorise and sort according to size. Please check measurements carefully before purchase.

Also, do take note that slight differences in the colours may occur due to lighting issues. Exchanges are not allowed if the colours of these accessories are different from shown in the pictures.

7) Do you do delivery to other countries?

Other then local (Singapore) delivery service, i also can make arrangements for Malaysia customers.

Other locations, please kindly email me, nailstown@hotmail.com and i get back to you asap.


8) Is there any other modes of paying?
Currently, only for DBS/POSB transfers.

9) Can i change/edit my purchases after i sent to you?

Items could be change/edit when i send you the confirmation email, and another re-confirmation email will allow you to check your desired items again. This is to ensure that there are no decrepecies during the processing of orders.

But NO changes/editions will be allow after your confirmation.

No comments:

Post a Comment